Kindergarten registration begins on Monday, February 3, 2020. Please come to the office between 9:30 – 11:30am or 1 – 2:30pm to register, and bring the following documents (Please note Friday, February 28th is a Pro-D Day so the last day for priority placement will be Thursday, February 27th):
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Your child’s CareCard (personal health number)
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order).
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card).
- Proof of residency of the parent or guardian and student. This must include the following, with the parent’s name and current address
- One of these items: proof of ownership of dwelling; long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- and one of these items: BC hydro bill, BC cable bill, BC driver’s licence, BC registration of automobile, Canadian bank accounts or credit cards.
Two of these items: proof of ownership of dwelling or long-term lease or rental of dwelling; legal documents indicating BC residence; parent or guardian filing income tax returns as a BC resident.
- Immunization records
- A completed “updated 2020” Burnaby School District Student Information Registration Form (also available at the school office) (old registration forms cannot be accepted).
- A completed Burnaby School District Medical Information Form (also available at the school office).
For more information on Registration Procedures please visit the Burnaby School District Website https://burnabyschools.ca/registration/